From Raw to Door
Novusmet offer our customers a range of services from sourcing certified raw materials through to hi-tech complex extrusions and bespoke designs.
There follows a brief overview of our core services.
As always, these are a selection of our capabilities, so please get in touch with your specific requirements.
Direct Mill Supply
Procurement of minimum order quantity unprocessed materials at most competitive market value.
- Eliminating non value-added activities
- Reducing Lead Time
- Negating Administration Errors
- Simplifying Supply Chain
- Optimising Value
Delivery of bespoke processed materials with option of ‘just-in-time’ delivery
- Reducing Initial Capital Outlay
- Streamlining Logistics and Warehousing
- Optimising Acquisition Costs
- Facilitating Seamless Workflow and Automation
Design and Development
Providing metallurgical technical support and innovative expertise to deliver specialist supply solutions from initial concept.
- Consulting on best choice of core materials, specification and supply chain
- Determining optimum workflow and service requirement
- Simulation, prototyping and testing of target product
- Benchmarking of processes and exploring quality-driven value added improvements
- Realtime granular optimisation of overall project flow
Specialist and Ancillary Services
Project specific processing of key manufacturing processes and workflow.
- Heat Treatment
- Stress and Mechanical Testing including:- X-Ray | Ultrasound | Glow Grain Analysis | Conductivity | Hardness
- Product Finishing including:- Alochrom | Painting | Powder Coating | Anodising | Chrome Plating
Expert and experienced market analysis ensuring cost stability, deliverability and sustainability.
- LME Forecasting and Analysis
- Reducing project critical currency impact
- Understanding and Advising on Global Raw Material Capacity and relevant project impact.